Important Resources for Texas Immigration, Personal Injury, Business, and Real Estate Matters
Garcia & Rebe is committed to providing efficient, cost-effective legal services to individuals and their families throughout Texas and New Mexico. To help you learn more about our practice areas, we have compiled the following list of online resources.
Selected Texas Court Resources
- El Paso Immigration Court – The El Paso Immigration Court website provides an overview of the court process and a description of immigration judges’ responsibilities. In addition, the website provides information for visitors to the courthouse and filing information.
- Texas State Courts – The Texas State Courts’ websites contains links and information regarding the overall structure of Texas’ state courts, including the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeals, District Courts, and the County-Level Courts. This website contains information about each courthouse and contains links to forms and pamphlets.
- Texas District Courts – This website contains information regarding Texas’ District Court system. These are trial courts of general jurisdiction and typically hear felony criminal cases, divorce cases, and any civil matter where the money or damages involved are $200 or more.
Other Selected Immigration Law Resources
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services – The U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) website provides links to forms and resources regarding visa and citizenship applications. In addition, the website contains information on a variety of immigration matters, including foreign adoptions, humanitarian claims, and employment.
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection – The U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP) website provides an overview of CBP’s mission, which is securing the nation’s borders. The website provides links and information regarding border security issues such as terrorist activities, human trafficking, and drug smuggling.
- U.S Department of State – The U.S. Department of State website provides important information for travelers and visitors to the U.S. In addition, the website has information and resources for people wishing to apply for a visa.
- U.S. Immigration Support – The U.S. Immigration Support website contains information related to visas, green cards, and citizenship. The website also provides links to forms and applications you can use to apply for or renew these benefits.
Whether you wish to become a citizen or simply have questions about buying a home, the attorneys at Garcia & Rebe have the experience you need to get the results you deserve. Our commitment to providing efficient legal services means you receive high-quality assistance whatever your needs. Please call our office today at 915.307.7287 or contact us online to speak with an El Paso immigration lawyer.